XP SPONSORED NATIONAL CAMPS - 2016
PLAYER EVALUATIONS AND FUNDAMENTALS TRAINING
XP camps provides young athletes a way to increase their skills and abilities. Camp XPerience includes:
- -NFL Combine Level Athletic Evaluations: We start the day by evaluating the each athlete’s abilities. These drills include the 40 Yard Dash, Pro- Shuttle, 3-Cone, and the Vertical Leap.
- -7 Position Specific trainings: Defensive Backs, Linebackers, Defensive Lineman, Offensive Lineman, Quarterback, Wide Receivers and Running Backs.
- -XP patent-pending products and evaluations
- -XP Classroom: a program designed to provide advance knowledge of the game, player safety tips such as concussion awareness and injury prevention, the importance of academics, leadership and tips for social media responsibility.
At the end of the day, athletes’ can log into their own XP locker that contains combine scores and film. XP Locker Benefits:
- -Combine Scores and Drill Film from Camps
- -Training and Exposure
- -Custom Athlete Profiles
- -National Ranking with other XP athletes *coming soon
CAMP REGION – WEST
CAMP REGION – MIDWEST
CAMP REGION – SOUTH
CAMP REGION – NORTHEAST
Tell your friends about our camps!